10 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

The Fisherman

Well, I’m just home from Provincetown, on the tip of Cape Cod. My sister works as a waitress, and while I waited for her night shift to finish, I wandered down the block to a dimly lit, sleazy little bar, “The Old Colony.” Once inside I saw It was a local scene, fishermen, rednecks and townies. I drank my vodka and sighed. Unless I was in the mood for a Sapphic swing, I figured this would be one celibate weekend.

Before I drained my glass, another one reappeared. The bartender smiled and gestured to a table full of burly, bearded men. Which one had sent me a drink? No matter, I finished the vodka and waited for the approach. Soon enough, a broad-shouldered guy dressed 1n denim approached me. “Paul,” he introduced himself, practically crushing my hand in his paw.

Just to break the monotony of the evening, I agreed to go for a walk on the wharf to “check out his boat.” Paul, a tuna fisherman, had never been to New York. I barely reached his formidable shoulders.

His boat, a Chris Craft, was tied to a dock. Gingerly, I began to step down when he swept me into his arms and placed me on the deck. The moon glistened beautifully on the water, and I wished I had a more romantic companion.

Suddenly, Paul’s hands were all over me, easily cupping my breasts. Honestly, Gloria, I was about to object, but this guy really knew how to touch my tits. Just as my nipples were about to explode with a combination of eroticism and aching, I reached down to touch the wad bulging out of his jeans. His cock was just huge, and very stiff. And much more interesting to me than the possibility of his lips. Soon, I had that big penis deep within my mouth. Without bragging, I’m one champion cocksucker, and it’s rare to encounter such a mammoth, wide dick. The mixture of the ocean, the unexpected and the deep thrusts of his thick tool got me good and hot and super horny.

We were on the boat’s mattress, me crouched in front, swallowing cock. All of a sudden, Paul lifted me with total ease and dove directly towards my cunt, ripping off my silk underwear. He groaned, grunted and sucked my juices like a guy dying of thirst. Although he moaned, sighed and quivered, he still hadn’t cum, so I decided to get some of that big cock straight 1nside my pussy.

I gently shook my hips and disengaged from the oral onslaught. Since looking directly at Paul held little appeal, I scurried around until my shapely ass was positioned for a thorough fucking. Paul definitely got the idea, and gently slid right inside me, so I could painlessly accommodate all nine inches of his man meat. Soon I felt his heavy balls bouncing against my cheeks. His sheer body weight and superlative screwing almost had me collapsed, but I kept propped up on my arms as he rammed in and out, rhythmically, deep, hot and very, very hard.

Just as I began to cum, Paul got hold of my clit and proceeded to gift me w1th a quick manual orgasm to accompany my crescendo of cumming. And this guy proceeded to pump me so full of cum, my pussy practically flooded. It was like a dam broke, as I filled up with his warm juices… so much so, I enjoyed one last shuddering wet orgasm. Seconds later, it was like a whale died on top of me, his huge inert body quickly brought me straight back to reality. There I was on a boat with a stranger who I couldn’t have cared less about, but who possessed some highly erotic enormous equipment.

Even though I loved every minute of the sucking and fucking, I didn’t want to kiss him so I just gave him a little peck on his unshaven cheek. I just quickly dressed and split, leaving him dozing on the boat, bathed in moonlight.

—Jean R.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder