19 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Sensuous Leather

I remember the night Andy came home with a pair of expensive leather gloves they’d given him at the office for being the Top Salesman of the Month. They were made of the finest calfskin and we oohed and aahed over them before he took them upstairs, dropping them on the night table next to our bed. Later, as we lay in bed reading, he picked them up and put them on. “I’ve never felt anything so smooth,” he said.

“You used to say that when you touched me,” I told him.
“Well, let’s see which is smoother,” he replied and gently stroked my belly. For an instant I gasped. There was something almost shocking about feeling an alien texture against that part of my body even though it was my husband’s hand underneath it. But then I relaxed, and began to enjoy the sensations created by the soft leather.

I let out a sigh and sank back into the bed. Andy started stroking my breasts, cradling them, jiggling them. He moved much more slowly and delicately than he’d been used to doing recently, and I realized that the gloves were forcing him to be more sensitive. On my part, being caressed by gloved hands was making me just a little delirious.

“You’re driving me crazy,” I said.
His hand slid down the length of my body and rested on my vagina.. I was wet and open as he slipped two fingers into my quivering crack. The texture of the leather against my sensitive inner membrane was unlike anything I’d ever felt before. And beyond that was the sensation of the stitching along the fingers as it rubbed into the deep folds of my opening.

I stretched out at full length and let myself be overcome by waves of voluptuousness. My skin tingled and I rolled my head from side to side like a wanton hussy being ravished. And it was only when I was arching my pelvis into the air; making soft pleading sounds, begging for him to fill me more and more with his sheathed fingers, that he pulled his hand out and mounted me.

By then I was so turned on I just wrapped myself around him like the leaves of a flesh-eating plant enveloping a fly. But when his thick long cock slid into me up to the hilt, I loosened my grip and opened to his strokes. He rode me expertly, the way he always does, but this time there was an added treat. He spread his hands over my face, filling my nostrils with the uncanny animal aroma of leather made more pungent by my own secretions.

The smell exploded in my brain and I swooned. Andy bucked into me violently and I spread my legs as wide as I could, sucking him into my center. We spun off into sweet oblivion, our bodies locked in the ancient dance of desire and the magic gloves turning our regular lovemaking into a night to be remembered. The next day it occurred to me that if gloves could turn us on so much, other items made of leather might take us even higher. I went to a shop that sells leather goods to get a few ideas, and in one corner found a basket filled with scraps that were on sale. There were pieces of suede and several different kinds of skin in all shapes and sizes. I bought a whole bagful for just twenty dollars and took my booty home.

I didn’t show it to Andy until Saturday night when we’d already gone to bed. I turned the conversation to the kind of sex we’d had the night he brought the gloves home and at one point, after he said, “It was really surprising how the feel of leather turned me on,” I reached down, picked up the bag, and dumped its contents all over the sheet.

His eyes widened and he smiled. ”Honey, that’s beautiful,” he said. There was something captivating about the way he responded. His whole manner softened. We picked up the leather pieces and began stroking them, admiring the different textures, learning that each had a different smell. It was as though we’d opened a box of perfumed silks.

I found a section of especially soft leather and wrapped it around my hand, then began to caress Andy’s belly, working my way down to his hand¬some cock, now three-quarters erect. Ordinarily he would have become excited instantly, but the leather soothed him and he lay back and let me give him pleasure. It was marvelous to see him so passive.

Except for his cock, which rapidly grew rock hard. I stroked him for a long time before he stirred again, and when he did, it was to reach down and pull me up so our bodies lay side by side. Then he gently lowered a square of kidskin over my face. It was a triple delight -- not only the smooth material caressing my skin, but also the deep animal aroma and the sudden plunge into darkness.

Andy rolled over and mounted me and it was as though he was a stranger. Disoriented by having my sight blocked and the unusual and stirring smell, I fell from any sense of reality into the realm of fantasy. I was ready for just about anything. I don’t know whether Andy was reading my mind, but what he did next was perfect. He pulled my arms over my head and lightly tied my wrists together with a leather strap. Now, all at once, I was a harem girl at the mercy of her master. The moment that image flashed in my mind, I cut loose from all inhibitions and found myself churning wildly, my cunt surging up to receive his stiff rod.

I thrashed about, my cries muffled by the leather mask. What a picture of abandon I presented, identity obliterated, arms pinioned, ass vibrating madly, breasts quivering. Offering myself wantonly to the man who was plundering me, the man who was at once my gentle husband and a fierce ravisher.

Andy moved very slowly, teasing me. He’d plunge me to the hilt and when I was bucking up against him he’d pull back, his cock at the very opening of my cunt, forcing me to brace my feet and arch up against him, mutely begging for more. It was as slow and steady as he had ever been and it only made me wilder.

Then he moved back until he was kneeling between my thighs, his pulsing erection still splitting me in half, and started tossing scraps of leather all over my body. When I was completely covered he flung himself back onto me. I felt like I had grown a pelt and all the deep animal urges in me sprang to the surface. I started growling, moaning, letting myself feel the overwhelming helplessness of my desire, the primal hunger that can never be satisfied.

Our bodies strained to touch, but all we could feel was leather. The harder we pressed together, the deeper the leather pushed into our skin. Andy moved with an undulating rhythm that swept me into ecstasy. We were at the very core of passion, with all our senses heightened beyond belief. Our sex had never been so total. At last I heard the cries that signal the beginning of Andy’s orgasm, and I gave myself to him entirely, until it was no longer his climax or mine, but ours, and we rode the waves of that shared surrender until there was no consciousness left, only an eruption of heat and a scalding sensation, as though my blood was boiling. We clung to one another for an eternity and then slid slowly and sweetly into sleep. It was obvious that leather had some special magic for us and it was Andy who brought home the next item to delight us. It was a leather bikini with a small leather dildo sewn into the crotch. When I put the panties on, the built-in phallus went right into my pussy. Andy gave it to me on a Friday morning and told me to wear it all day.

By the time he got home from work I was practically a lunatic, but he insisted we go through the formality of dinner and after-dinner drinks, acting normally, as though my thighs weren’t on fire. Finally, he took me upstairs and put the maraschino cherry on the moment by reaching inside his briefcase and pulling out a full-sized leather dildo.

He told me to undress, everything except the panties, and he got naked. He held the dildo next to his own cock, so that two erections pointed at me, a double-barreled erotic shotgun. He nodded slowly and I knew just what he wanted. I sank to my knees. What followed took me places I’d never imagined existed. I took each cock in a hand and began sucking them alternately, first the one of flesh and then the one of leather, going back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and faster until, with my eyes closed, I could hardly tell them apart. It was like being had by two men at once.

At the same time, the leather dildo inside my panties was filling my cunt, and the more I squirmed with excitement, the deeper it dug into me. The leather bikini sank into the crack between my buttocks behind me and rubbed my clitoris in front while I squeezed my pussy tight and fucked the phallus wildly.

Before long I knew I was about to come. I cut loose completely and feasted on the three cocks that were filling me, one my husband’s hot flesh-and-blood erection and two made of smooth, firm, exotic leather. As my orgasm rippled through me, the cock in my mouth pushed down into my throat. For an instant I wondered which one it was, but when I felt Andy’s pungent sperm explode on the back of my tongue, I knew.

We’ve since experimented with a leather cat-o’-nine¬ tails, a leather mask, and other marvelous costumes and gadgets.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder