14 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Masked

Eric and I met on a hiking trip. We were with a big group of people that day and as we headed out onto the trail we somehow paired up and started a conversation that made us completely lose track of ourselves; Before we knew it, we had broken away from the group – leaving them far behind us on the trail. It was unusually hot for late March, and the little path was narrow, and from time to time our arms would touch, and the feeling of his sweat-tinged skin on mine nearly took my breath away.

I was instantly captivated by him. He talked mostly about local politics and the environment, and even though I was completely spellbound by his ideas, I couldn’t help getting just a little distracted watching the muscles move in his legs whenever he got a pace or two ahead of me. His already bronzed skin was beaded with sweat at his temples, and I watched as one, lone droplet snaked its way down the back of his muscular neck and disappeared under the collar of his shirt. I remember wanting so badly to catch that droplet with my tongue and to trace its path back up to the base of his skull, around his neck, across his Adam’s apple and up to his mouth. I was lost in this thought when we began walking side by side again. Suddenly, our pinky fingers touched - and for that brief, fleeting moment, my body was electrified by the sensation.

Soon after that we started dating – and at night we’d sit on his balcony listening to Miles Davis and Chet Baker drinking gin and watching the lights from the city sparkle in the distance. We were perfectly compatible – our bodies seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces, and every time we made love he’d always whisper to me – I love you princess … and afterwards we would lie there together blissfully - telling and retelling the story of how we met.

As it turns out, he wanted me that day too! He said he wanted to pull me into the bushes where no one would see us and take me from behind while the other hikers passed us on the trail. He told me how he wanted to make me cum and that while I was coming he wanted to cup his hand over my mouth to keep the group from hearing me gasping and moaning just a few feet away. Fall came and Eric had to leave town on a business trip to Seattle. It was the first time we’d been apart for more than a week and the time away from one another really had a huge effect on me. I really missed him. I mean I missed him desperately! I missed him more than I ever thought Id ever miss anyone - and to be honest this made me panic a little. At times it felt like I would never see him again. I started to think that he would enjoy his time away from me so much that he just wouldn’t come back - or that he’d meet someone more beautiful, more fun, more accomplished than me and they’d run off together never to be heard from again.

That October night was indescribably beautiful. It was crisp and cool and the clouds drifted across the almost-full moon. The party was brilliant – It took place outside in the rolling gardens of an 18th century mansion with fairy lights and lanterns illuminating the darkness. Almost everyone was dressed in period costume from the 1700s and wearing masks so that you really had to listen to voices to figure out who you were talking to and whether or not you knew them. I went as Marie Antoinette, wearing a perfectly reconstructed 18th century dress, corset, and petticoat. All those layers of fabric around me and the corset pushing up my breasts felt unusually erotic and the atmosphere of the gardens felt thick and heavy with sexual energy.

So I wandered through the dark gardens alone, making my way through dense clusters of people gathered in the open spaces, the smell of hickory and pumpkin everywhere – the hypnotic pulsation of the drums luring me into the outer reaches of the garden where the fairy lights barely permeated the darkness.

It wasn’t long before I realized I was being followed – and I was almost instantly aroused!

I could hear the footsteps on the gravel behind me – maybe 10 feet away. So I started to walk a little faster, lifting my skirts slightly to keep a better pace. The drums coming from the house seemed to be intensifying even though I was farther away now and I could feel the presence behind me getting closer. At that point, I started to turn to see who was following me, but I was strangely excited by this pursuit and I didn’t really want it to end. So rather than turning to look – I simply peeked around to catch a glimpse of my pursuer…. He was in costume …wearing a mask but I knew him and wanted him desperately.

Eventually I made my way to the outer reaches of the garden, walking quickly, staying close to the boxwood hedges, and trying to find a place off the path where I could find refuge. My follower, meanwhile, was closing in – quickly closing the gap between us, and then suddenly it happened. I felt him lunge towards me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into a thicket of butterfly bushes, privet and English ivy.

He gently pushed me through the thicket into a clearing – into the hidden center of the garden towards an old cement bench that looked silver in the moonlight. I could hear people – right there – right on the other side of the privet hedge laughing and talking. And the drums continued – incessant – pulsing as he urged me to bend over the bench. I didn’t scream or call out because the chase and forcefulness by this stranger wasn’t frightening – instead I was intensely aroused – I knew this man and this was our game. His presence was magnetic. I could feel the fabric of his costume against my wrists and, with his chest pressed against my back I could feel his immense strength. I could feel his lips and jaw brushing against the back of my neck as he pulled me into him – his arms around my waist and hips and his legs behind me – pushing mine apart. There were people just a few feet away from us – right there on the other side of the hedge – I could see their costumes sparkle when they moved – if I’d wanted to I could have reached through the hedge and touched them but I didn’t….

He was breathing heavily against my shoulder and thrusting my skirts up over my hips, and before I realized completely what was happening I could feel him – stiff and solid against the back of my bare thighs. And then … like the drumbeats pulsating through the darkness - he was moving and pulsating inside me.

That drumming was mesmerizing and only intensified the sensation of his body thrusting into me. He held my hips firmly – using them as leverage - going deeper – plunging into me as I gasped. And his hands…. I could feel the strength of those hands grasping the flesh of my hips – and I was dizzy with pleasure. I could hardly hold myself upright. My legs were weak and trembling and he threw himself into me over and over and over again … and just as I began to feel myself begin to cry out – hopelessly consumed with pleasure – he cupped his hand over my mouth trapping any sound behind my lips. I could feel him throbbing inside me … and with his hand over my mouth – he pulled my head back …bringing my ear to his lips and there - he whispered to me, “I love you princess”.

I turned to face him – pushed his mask away, and kissed the beads of sweat from his lips. “Oh my god - I missed you so much” I said holding his face in my hands. We spent the rest of the night there together in that hidden center of the garden – holding and caressing each other until the first hints of morning slipped sweetly over the horizon.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder