17 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

Ringing in the New Year

New Year’s Eve was on a Thursday night this year, and Mac and I had a party planned for the weekend, but Mac called from work and told me he wanted a private celebration.  I knew that meant he wanted me to come up with a sex game.  I smiled as I hung up the phone with Mac and wandered to my special closet.  I put on fishnet stockings, red corset and five inch red heels.  Mac loves seeing red lipstick on his cock and I put on his favorite shade – ruby red.  I waited on the chaise lounge in the bedroom with champagne for him to come home. 
When Mac walked in, he dropped his briefcase in the corner, shrugged out of his jacket, and took of his weapon holster.  Mac is a detective.
“You look incredibly fuckable,” he grinned.
I smiled and held up a champagne glass.  Mac didn’t waste anytime. He dipped his finger in the bubbles and traced it over my taut nipple.  Then he bent his head and slowly licked it off.  Mac took my nipple in his teeth and bit and flicked.  He was already pumped for fucking and I knew he’d been thinking about ramming his cock inside me all day.  When Mac called ahead his sex order, that meant he was going to fuck me hard and I was wet and ready just thinking about it. 
Mac kissed me hard and slipped his fingers deep into my joybox.  He pumped his fingers and worked my tits. 
“Ready for a rough fuck?” he growled out.
“Mmhmm,” I purred into his mouth.
Mac unzipped his pants and raised my legs into a V.  Then he buried his face between my legs and licked me in a hot frenzy.  He sucked my clit and then flicked it with his fingers.  Mac stood and thrust his cock into my mouth.
“Suck down some of my load,” he said. 
I took his big cock down my throat and locked my ruby red lips on his shaft.  Then I sucked my mouth off his rod so he could see the ring of red lipstick.  His eyes lowered and he stuffed his meat back in my mouth as he arched back his neck.  I knew Mac was hot to blow and I as much as I love the taste of cum, I wanted the rough fuck I’d been promised.
I cupped his tight balls and slowly drew them down to make him last longer.  He grunted with pleasure when I slipped my finger into his ass and lightly worked him in a circle. 
“Taste me,” he said.  Mac slid his fingers in and out and rubbed my g-spot, then he licked and sucked my juice off his fingers before burying them back inside my pussy.  Mac put me on my back and lifted my legs in a wide V again.  He got between my legs on his knees.  His thick big cock teased my pussy before he drove hard to the hilt.  Mac drove in and out in hard upward thrusts as he held my legs against legs.  Mac’s eyes stayed on the fishnet stockings and I knew he was getting a good ride. 
“Suck your tits for me,” Mac said.
I cupped my big tits.  With my ruby red lips, I sucked the nipples and left red lipstick on my tits for Mac to see as he pumped his cock in my wet box. 
“Twist your nipples,” Mac said.
I licked one nipple for Mac to watch and I twisted the other nipple high and tight for him.  His eyes rolled back and his neck arched.  His load built at the base of his rod in tight bundle.  Mac blew in pulsing squirts.  He didn’t wait for me to cum and he kept pumping as he rubbed out my clit with is thumb.  That sent me into a mind-blowing cum as I shouted his name.  Mac collapsed over me sweaty and satisfied.
“I love it when you shout my name,” he said and kissed me.
I kissed him back.  “Happy New Year,” I said.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder