28 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Moving Her Furniture

She asks if I will help her move some of her furniture on my next day off and I agree. She is a few years older than me, not hot, but something about her is kind of sexy so of course I agree. When I get there I notice her lips are a little redder and wetter than when we first met. Not thinking anymore of it I walk in and get to work. I turn a little red when I notice she has an adult movie playing on the tv. “I don’t get it that much anymore so I might as well watch others” she says smiling. Between her nice lips and the movie I am having trouble keeping my composer. Her telling me what to move and where to move it in a sort of stern voice isn’t making things any easier. I am getting kind of turned on being treated like her little slave.

After about an hour or so she tells it’s time for a break and offers me some wine. “Its all I have”. Taking the glass I sip it as we stand talking. As we finish she takes my glass in a way that allows her to run her finger up the palm of my hand. Her strong nails feel good against my skin. “Back to work” she says smiling. It takes a couple more hours before we finally finish. “Sit and relax before you go” she points to the couch. I keep thinking I can relax with her in a robe, those lips and adult movie playing.

After a few minutes I notice she is staring at my crotch. “It looks kind of cramped, we should let it get some air” she says unzipping my jeans. “Hmm, not that’s stiff” she says as it springs from its denim prison.”I need something to drink” she says getting up. Returning with a glass of wine “All the glasses are dirty. We can share mine if you want some”. At some point during the movie I must have unconsciously started stroking myself. Sitting her glass down I feel her hand glide up my thigh. “Here let me help you with that”. Her hands are so soft and warm it takes less than a second for me to agree. Leaning my head back and enjoying it I feel her warm wet lips parting over my tip then sliding down me. I open my eyes to see her going down on me. She feels so good I am not about to stop her. Stopping herself she leans back against the sofa “Sorry, I got a little carried away”. Noticing her lipstick is a little faded I just smile “You didn’t hear me complain”.

Sliding down to the floor I open her robe and kiss between her thighs. She opens her legs as she moans a little. Smiling as I see she isn’t wearing any underwear. Her brown hair is already wet and the smell draws me in driving me crazy. Softly I kiss the lips of her musky heaven letting my tongue dance on it before giving it a suckling kiss. Pushing my tongue deeper in I explore her crevice giving her clit extra attention as I flick back and forth on it. Sliding a finger about half way as I nibble on her I start making a come here motion. Her hips start to move and her breathing changes. Her body locks as she cums. As she comes down I ease my finger out and lick it clean. Sitting beside her she leans in and kisses me.

“Be right back” she whispers. She returns tearing open a small square package. I smile when I realize what it is. “Have to be safe” she says smiling as she puts it on me. Straddling me she lowers herself. Sucking on her nipples she whispers “I was hoping for this once I saw you in those jeans”. I tell her I was too once I saw her sweet red lips. She feels amazing as she goes up and down on me. “I’m getting too old, my knees can’t take too much of this position. Do you mind if I turn around?” I tell her not at all. It will finally give me a good view of her ass.

Turning around so her feet are on the floor I get a good view of her nice round ass. “I know it’s a little big, sorry”. “Nonsense” I tell her “It looks great from where I am. Nice round and soft”. I enjoy its feel as I caress it while she continues fucking me.

I ask her if there is anything else she would to do. Looking back she smiles “Yes, as a matter of fact there is something I have always wanted to but never been brave enough.” She lifts off of me. Taking a chair she leaves the room and heads for what I think is the bedroom. Coming back in she takes my hand and pulls me to my feet. Looking at my cock she runs her finger under it from the base to the tip getting some of her juices. I moan as she sticks it in my mouth. “Like that huh?” she asks. I nod yes. She puts her hand between her legs. Holding her hand in front of my face I notice her middle two fingers are glisting wet. “Open” she says smiling. Sticking them in my mouth I grab her wrist to hold her hand in place as I lick and suck her fingers clean. “I’ve never met a man who enjoyed pussy juice so much”. Smiling “I love the taste of a wet pussy, the juices are like honey”.

Leading me to her bedroom I see the chair positioned in front of the bureau. “I want you standing up from behind. But I also want to watch you fucking me. If that’s okay?”. Turning her around I lean her over the chair and get on my knees behind her. “I want more of that incredible juice first, if you don’t mind”. Giggling she says “Take all you want just as long as you fuck me before you go”. Spreading her ass I run my tongue down her warm slit sucking in as much of her cream as I can. Not being able to resist my throbbing ache any more I stand up and get behind her. She watches in the mirror as I position myself and push back in to her.

Holding her hip with one hand I caress her ass with the other as I also watch us in the mirror getting more turned on. After a few minutes she grips the chair and I feel her tighten around. A little moan sounds from her luscious lips. “Your turn” she says as she relaxes. “I want to feel you go inside me”. I get firmer grip on her hips as I increase my speed and rhythm. Im so turned on I barely last as I plunge in to her. “I like that” she says as my muscles expand and retract with each release. “Next time we are doing this without the condom so I can feel it race through my body”. I ask her if it has to wait and she tells me since she doesn’t get much her body needs a day or two to recouperate. I make her promise to call me as soon as she is ready so I can enjoy her again.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder