12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Chris

Chris was a handsome guy I met at a bar. I was very attracted to him and for about two years met him every Sunday evening for sex even though I am married. I'd usually meet him at the local bar. Although once I went to his apartment. I had my husband drop me off downtown at the corner to shop but actually I went around the corner and upstairs to his apartment and fucked him for about 2 hours. Most of the time I took him to a Mall parking lot late at night or to a Doctor's Office parking lot at night.

At each place I chose a spot under bright overhead lights and would park the car and spread a blanket for us to have fun on. I liked that Chris could cum up to five times and liked fucking me for 3 hours or longer. We got out and as we walked over to the grassy spot I had chosen under the bright overhead parking light, my blouse was open and you could tell that he had opened my blouse. I had the front of his trousers open and his hard cock and balls were sticking out through them.

Obviously I had taken it out on the way there and was playing with it. I spread my blanket. We both got onto it and sat down. I helped him out of all his clothes. I got out of mine except for my black bra and black tong panties. I had him lay on his back as I leaned over kissed him and then nibbled on his nipples and down to his hard cock. I began licking the tip and moving my lips and tongue up and down his entire shaft even licking and sucking on his balls. Then I took hold of his cock and proceeded to suck his cock as if my life depended upon it. As I sucked him he played with my bare ass.

After a long time, I told him I wanted to feel his hard cock inside me as I straddled him. I parted my thong panties and reaching behind took hold of his big hard cock and guided between the folds of my labia, positioning its tip so I could lower myself onto its entire girth. I began rocking on and off it. I watched as time and again in varying rhythm his cock was swallowed disappearing into my pussy while my labia hugged his cock tightly. Every now an again, I sat upright and grinded myself in small circles onto his prick so that only his tight cum-filled balls would show.

Then I resumed feeling every inch as I move the girth of his shaft in and out of my pussy. Meanwhile he had removed my tits and he had been sucking on them like a baby as I fucked him. Then I lay down holding his head and kissed him deeply, pausing as his long hard cock poked up into my wet hole. He began raising his hips to drive it up into me as I continued to kiss him. Then I climbed off and began sucking his wet cock tasting her juices that covered it. As I sucked he unfastened my bra allowing my tits to be free in the night air. He then also began feeling my ass and reaching to finger my moist pussy. I positioned myself to allow him access as I continued sucking.

Then I straddled him again, this time backwards as to let him see his cock disappear into my wet pussy. He also could now see me as I sat atop him riding his cock. My pussy engulfed all of it except for his tight swollen balls. I was impaled onto it as I sat upright and played with my tits rocking and grinding moving it with inside me. I turned and smiled at him as I then leaned forward and began rocking on and off my slippy slide. Then I sat upright again and began playing with his balls as I grinded onto it.

Chris who had been holding onto my bare ass and moving it up and down onto his dick was now reaching up from behind and playing with my tits. I grabbed his hands and then moved them over my breasts as we locked fingers and I spread my arms still holding hands and grinding onto his pole. I then got off and on all fours again started to suck his cock, tasting our sex. As I sucked him, he moved my ass towards him and I gladly obliged letting him bury his face into my ass and pussy and lick it as I continued sucking. Every once in a while I would stop and hold his cock and relish the sensation of his tongue exploring my most intimate parts. Then I resumed sucking. I wondered what I looked looked like with this cock in my mouth bedding over him and his face buried in my pussy.

What an intense picture I thought as I continued sucking as he ate me. Then I told Chris I wanted him to fuck me. Chris laid me onto the blanket on my back. He removed my panties..I was now, like him, completely naked, laying in the light under the black summer night sky. It was fortunate that the Doctors office was immediately in front of us and some trees that somewhat hid the highway and night traffic. Chris lowered himself to eat my pussy some more and to wet it as I continued to beg for his cock. I spread my legs wide and raised them into the air as Chris knelt between my legs and parted my pussy lips and began thrusting his big cock deep into me. I moaned as he fucked me. His cock drove deep into me time and again.

After awhile Chris took my legs and placed them over his shoulders and moved somewhat forward. I was now laying on my back with my legs dangling over his shoulders in the air and almost doubled as my ass and pussy were now raised high to receive Chris's dick. He plunged it in and out. We both made sex sounds, moaning. Then I lowered my legs as Chris continued fucking me and sucking my breasts and kissing me. We then rolled onto our side with Chris behind me. We both made sure to keep his cock deeply nestled within my pussy. I raised one leg as Chris continued his momentum moving his cock in and out. I reached down to play with my clitoris and feel his cock moving in and out. I grabbed his balls and pulled his cock deep within me. Then Chris rolled me onto my tummy, keeping his cock inside my pussy. I lay with my arms to my side as Chris was now atop me fucking me from behind, spreading my ass cheeks to watch his cock disappear into me. I cried out moaned begging him not to stop and to cum inside me. I cried out that I wanted all of it and all of his cum - every drop.

Chris grabbed my hands and I offered them as we again held hands as he drove with every thrust into my wet cunt. I cried out, "Oh yeah Oh yeah! You're so hard. I feel it growing hard. Cum in me. I want every drop." As Chris began moaning and growling and I matched it with sighing in delight I felt his cock erupt shooting cum deep inside me. I told him not to pull out but to keep it inside me as we rolled to the side. We lay there with his spent cock inside me still pulsating and spewing cum into my wet pussy. I raised one leg and played with his cock that was still within me, playing with his balls as if to squeeze all of that wonderful cum into me. He played with my breasts and we stretched to kiss. As I laughed with pleasure feeling his cock slide out of my hole and with it a great deal of his white cum, I wondered what my husband would say if he saw us just now.

I relished looking up at him and saying, "See. Look at me!" Look at that as I spread my legs with Chris's cock and cum oozing out! I had Chris lay back as I began licking all the cum off his cock. I sucked for a longtime, making slurping sounds and sucking sounds as I sucked it dry, making it hard again. When it was nice and hard this time I begged Chris to fuck me doggy-style. I got on all fours in front of him and offered my ass and pussy to him. Chris was on his his knees behind me and inserted his cock into my already cum-filled pussy. He began fucking me as I moaned in delight and lowered myself onto my elbows. I began rocking backwards slamming my ass into him as he thrusted his cock forward. I raised up onto my hands as we fucked like a pair of dogs in heat. He reached under me to hold onto my swaying tits. And then he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his cock. I laid my head to the ground and enjoyed savoring every thrust. Chris rammed my pussy, its swollen lips grabbing his cock.

Suddenly, I again cried out saying that I could feel his cock growing hard and ready to cum again. I begged him to shoot his load. Chris growled as he drove deep and held me onto every bit of him as his cock jumped inside my belly shooting more cum. I got up and began rocking back and forth moving it in and out. As Chris withdrew his cock, I turned around on all fours and sucked it, licking off his cum. I stood up and laughed commenting about his cum oozing down my inner thighs. I then got a wet wash cloth I had brought along and wiped us clean. I thought about wetting it and placing it in the tub so that my husband might use it.

We both returned to the blanket and laid down to talk. We were both still completely naked. As we talked, I stoked his body letting my hands run over his cock til I was playing with it making it hard again. This time, I laid back and wanted Chris to feed me his cock. He straddled my face as I began sucking it, licking it as his cock and balls dangled onto my chin. Then Chris moved between my legs and again began fucking me. My hole was already pink from our previous lovemaking. As Chris fucked me white cum occasionally would ooze from me and coat his cock. I then spread my legs widely holding them apart as he fucked me.

Next, I had Chris lay down as I squatted over him and what I call my Indian-style, lowered myself onto his prick. In this squatting position, facing him, I moved my ass up and down rapidly slamming myself onto his hard dick time and again, as I held onto his chest. Then I straddled him and began fucking him as I kissed him deeply.

I slid on and off his cock til once more his cock erupted and shot even more cum into my cum-drenched pussy. I sat atop him letting his cock in there as we talked. When I slowly raised up, cum was dripping from my hole in strands like white pearls. I placed my hand there as if to hold his cum inside me. We then sat beside one another as I once more began playing with his cock getting it hard. This is what I loved about him. For 2 hours we had been fucking naked under the light, oblivious to everything. I sucked him and his cock grew hard in no time. This time I said she wanted to taste his cum. I was intent on having him cum in my mouth. I continued to give him a serious blow job. After a good while of sucking, I sensed he was about to cum and as I held his cock to my open mouth I let it shoot onto my outstretched tongue as I quickly covered half of its length and began drinking it down. I sucked him dry, telling him how tasty it was.

However, I didn't stop, I continued sucking it til for the FIFTH time it was hard again. This time however, Chris had an idea. He wanted me to run over to towards the doctor's office where a picnic table was. He told me he wanted to fuck me on the picnic table. We would still be in the light by the building but now far away from our clothes and the car. I was in agreement as I held onto his cock and led him over to the picnic table. Chris positioned me facing the picnic table and standing had me bend over as he began fucking me from behind. Next Chris had me lay atop the picnic table and told me to lift my legs high for him. Chris stretched each leg onto the side bench and began driving his cock into me. I was so wet and so full. My pussy was swollen around his hard cock. I slid down to receive every bit of this fucking. Next Chris had me get on all fours on top of the picnic table as he proceeded to fuck me doggy-style - my favorite. We made loud slapping, fucking sounds.

Then I cried out and begged him to cum. I was quite loud. I knew he was close to cumming in me and the night air felt good on my swaying bare tits as he pounded my pussy that was so swollen and tight. I could feel very bit of his cock. Chris began to growl as I began to sigh. With long hard thrusts he rammed his cock into me as it spewed cum once more. I loved feeling it pulsate with in me shooting even more cum. We finished and got down from the picnic table and as we walked over to the blanket I walked with my legs together, saying that I felt so full of his cum. We pulled on our clothes. I just placed on my skirt still keeping her legs together. We walked to the car, I walked gingerly. I drove him back to the bar then headed home.

When I got home I removed my clothes. I told my husband who has been sleeping that I wanted him to fuck me. I sucked his cock some and then I laid on my back and spread my legs as he crawled between them. His hard dick entered me and he commented how wet I was. If only he knew! He kissed me on the same lips that had been around Chris' cock. He pounded my tight wet hole til he finally came. You would not believe the amount of cum that oozed from my pussy. It was almost as if I lay in pools of it and within my vagina.

I turned on the light to get up and go to the bathroom. But I had another purpose. I told him how wet my pussy had become and spread apart my pussy lips to show him all this cum and wetness running down my legs. He looked on with an air of satisfaction. Had he only known that most of that cum was Chris's and he was admiring it. For a few days after that I delighted in telling him how at work I had occasional reminders of that night - how when I fucked Chris and his cum filled my pussy.

-Submitted by Anonymous

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder