17 Haziran 2013 Pazartesi

The Street Fair

I had known from day one that Brad was a prick. It left me in the uncomfortable position of uncertainty. I wasn’t quite certain who to be angry with. The prick? Myself?

My unfortunate luck had continued. I was cursed. Another beautiful early fall day. Birds singing, sun shining, lawn mowers humming a serene background music. Shit.

I sipped coffee, watched the news, and fought the urge to crawl back into bed. “It’s a goooorgeous day for the Parktowne Fair,” the announcer told me.

Hmmmf!

“Folks come for great food and live music. If you’re a shopper, you can’t beat the buys. One of a kind stuff.”

Hmmmm.

I am a shopper. I love to shop. I love to shop to get my mind off shitty ex-boyfriends who can’t keep Mr. Winky where he belongs.

I live in Parktowne. To get to the fair I would have to walk about a half a block. My luck was getting better.

The good feeling faded a tad as I got dressed and grabbed my purse. Was I really ready for sunlight? Birds chirping? Smiling laughing people? Nope. “Screw it.” I would force myself to go. I would make myself be happy.

I slammed the front door behind me, effectively scaring off all birds within a two mile radius. Good. Walking into the spectacular day was like running with a cement truck strapped to my back. I was too down for this. It would be better if I just went home.

No! I scolded myself. Go. Enjoy! Get revenge by not giving a shit.

I started to keep time with my plodding steps. Prick! Jerk! Ass--hole. The asshole part had to be divided to cover two steps but that was fine. I was feeling a little better. At the end of my street the fair awaited.

I smoothed my white summer dress and glanced at my purple sandals. I had dressed for forced cheerfulness. Although the kitten heels might not have been the best choice.

I saw a jewelry vendor and nearly turned my ankle as I scampered over to look. Oooh. So many beauties. My eyes locked longingly on an intricate silver bracelet with a hearty hunk of turquoise at its center. Gorgeous.

“You like?” the tiny vendor asked. Her voice was thickly accented. “Is good for love and healing. Serenity.”

Was she staring at me knowingly? Of course not. I had to get a grip.

“How much?” I touched the bracelet. The threads of silver that made up the cuff seemed no thicker than strands of hair. They were twisted into delicate lacework. Stunning.

“Seventy.”

My shoulders slumped. I only had fifty on me and was lucky to have that. “Sorry. Can’t.” I forced my eyes to move on to other pieces. Maybe something cheaper.

“How much you have?” she asked. Her nearly black eyes sparkled with good humor. “You, I like.”

“I have fifty. Exactly.” I pulled out my wallet and forced it open so that she could see the lone bill inside.

“You take,” she said, plucking my new treasure from black velvet. She slid it on my wrist and I felt its gentle weight. Aaahh. True love.

I handed her the fifty and she returned a ten. “You have more fun. Take this.”

“But--”

She waved me off with a tiny wrinkled hand. “Enjoy. Is meant for you.” She turned to another customer and I was dismissed.

I stumbled along and stared at my purchase. Healing, huh? I felt better already.

“Does the beauty wish to have her future told?” the voice was as dark as expensive chocolate and just as sinful.

I don’t know what made me look up. I was feeling anything but beautiful. Well, maybe my wrist. The eyes matched the voice. Cocoa brown with flecks of gold and blue. I blinked. Duh. Wheat colored hair hung in those eyes giving him the look of a naughty little boy.

Stop. It was a command. To myself. Jewelry--okay. Raging hormonal reaction to a stranger--no way. Like a dolt I held my palm out. Slut, I thought.

“What’s this for?” he asked with a crooked smile that shot right to my crotch.

I snatched my hand back. Stupid. He wasn’t a palm reader I realized. That would explain the crystal ball.

“I use the ball,” he said, “but I’ll be happy to hold your hand if you like.”

I fought the urge to run.

He leaned toward me and I felt myself sway forward to meet him like a snake being charmed. “It’s just for charity,” he confided. “But I’ll make a good show of it.”

I found myself fingering the delicate threads of my bracelet. I dropped two dollars into the fish bowl.

“I see romance in your future,” he said on a breath. His hand found mine again. “With a strange handsome man. He is…” he paused dramatically and threw his head back, “…a giving soul. Works for charity. Has boyish good looks and…wait, it’s coming to me…he finds you breathtaking.”

I laughed despite myself and felt a rush of bold lust. I rose and pulled him with me.

“Where are we going?” he laughed.

“Shut up and follow me.”

I pulled him into the alley that sat darkly behind his booth. I turned on the toes of my sandals so quickly I stumbled and he steadied me. Before my brain could kick in I kissed him. Not a demure kiss either. I took his mouth forcefully as if I had every right to claim it. My tongue forced between his lips, ran over his smooth even teeth, tangled with his. He tasted like root beer and funnel cake.

“Ooh, bawdy,” he mumbled against my neck, nibbling gently.

I took a deep breath and forged ahead. His jeans were soft and well worn but no match for the erection that resided inside. I popped the top button and the rest followed suit like lemmings jumping into the sea. My fingers pushed past cotton and found soft, firm flesh beneath.

A startled breath was his only response. I sank to my knees, forever forfeiting the white summer dress. Alley muck and rain water soaked me in an instant. I took him in my mouth and ran my tongue along the length of his cock. His hands burrowed in my hair. His hips pushed forward to meet me as I played the tip of my tongue around the rosy ridge of flesh that marked the head of his penis. I inhaled the clean scent of him that was a sharp contrast to the dark, sinister smell of the alley. I cupped his balls and was rewarded with a low, primitive moan.

My actions stirred a smoky arousal. So not like me. So unexpected. I smiled around his erection. Serenity. Healing. I wanted him, so he was mine. I rose and pulled him to me. My back slammed the rough brick wall and I gasped at the jolt. I hiked up my dress. He made quick work of my thong and it landed on the corner of a rusted dumpster. I opened my thighs, ignoring my first instinct of embarrassment. His head dipped to me and his tongue found me wet and waiting. I arched against his open lips, using the wall for leverage. I opened to him exposing my clit with a gleeful surrender of manners and mores. His tongue was magical and skilled but I wanted more.

“Get up here and fuck me,” I ordered and was nearly giddy when he obliged.

His hands forced my knees farther apart, opening me wide. He slid his entire length into me with one fluid stroke. Only my toes touched the filthy concrete. My hands gripped his shoulders and I absorbed each slick plunge of his cock. My cunt molded to him and came fully awake as his tempo increased. He dipped his head and I forced one coppery nipple between his lips. He sucked it roughly then ran his tongue around the puckered halo. My nerves snapped with arousal, my thighs clenched him tight.

I heard calliope music as he thrust roughly and then with a swirl of his hips pushed me over the edge. I spasmed around him. My pussy a pliable fist that milked each drop of pleasure from his sex. He tensed and announced his orgasm with a rumbling growl.

“I predict we’ll do that again.” His voice snaked into my ear and I trembled.

I steadied myself with a breath then smoothed my dress around my hips and smiled. I didn’t say a word.

He grabbed my hips roughly and kissed me as I had kissed him. Fiercely. As if he owned me.

I left the alley in my stained white dress. I smoothed my hair and wiped my lips. Stroking my new bracelet, I gave a little laugh. When I shoved my hands into my pockets my fingers found paper.

The card read:

Nick Rechau
Fortune Teller

I ran my fingers over the phone number and wondered about my near future.

-S. Marsden

bree-ginsu728x90

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder