7 Haziran 2013 Cuma

Carla and the College Boys

I came home from work late, about 8:30 that night. After checking downstairs for Carla and not finding her, I went up to our bedroom to change. There on the bed was Carla, naked as the day she was born.

"It's about time you got home. Come fuck me, I'm horny" she said. I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but neither am I the dumbest. I quickly got undresssed and lay down beside Carla. She wasted no time and grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. In the middle of the blowjob I asked her why she was so horny. Her reply was that she would tell me later, she just wanted to fuck right now.

She mounted me cowgirl style and began to go up and down on my dick. I noticed she was extemely well lubricated and I had barely touched her. Something was definitely up, and not just my cock! After bouncing up and down for a few minutes, Carla started moaning and screaming "Yes, yes that's so good," and started cumming. It had all happened so fast that I hadn't cum yet, which I found out was a good thing.

Carla rolled off of me and onto her stomach. She pushed her ass in the air and told me to fuck her ass. Great I thought and got into the position with my dick right at her entrance. She had gotten me thoroughly wet so no lubrication was needed. I pushed into her ass, thinking I would meet some resistance. Instead I slid in very easily. After a couple of strokes it hit me. "Carla, this is not the first cock that's been in your ass today is it?"

"No baby, not even the second. But if it makes you feel any better, you're in the top three. I'll tell you about it later, but right now fuck my ass. Oh yes, fuck it good. Fuck it hard baby- that's right, yes,yes. I love it." Carla hit an orgasm taking me with her and I pumped a load of cum deep inside her pretty ass.

After we had recovered I asked her to tell me about her day. She said she had been horny and decided to come by my office to give me a quick fuck on my sofa. She had dressed in a light blue and yellow sun dress and put on sandals with heels. Knowing it would be a quickie, she hadn't bothered with panties or bra.

"Much to my chagrin, you were in a meeting and your secretary said you would be tied up for hours. I left and got into my car. I left and got into my car. Too early for a drink so I stopped at Starbuck's out near the college. I pulled in to a parking space just big enough for my CRV and as I opened the door, my dress rode up. I had forgotten about the panties until this guy in the car next to me whistled and told the guy on the driver's side to check me out, I didn't have panties on".

I quickly pulled my dress down and went inside to get a latte. I took it to a table kind of in the back. Then I noticed that the two guys had come in and were getting something to drink and looking at me all the while. "What the hell" I thought and opened my legs a little for them to get a good view. In what seemed like a heartbeat they were there at the table asking if they could join me and I said yes. They introduced themselves as Ricky and Joe. We chatted for a while and I found out they were students at the college. Ricky was 22 and Joe was 20. Then they asked what I did and I told them I was an interior decorator.

"You know, my loft could use a little interior decoration" said Ricky. "Would you consider looking at it? Maybe you could give me some ideas." Joe immediately agreed. "Why don't we go there now if you're not busy?"

I smiled and looked both of them in the eye. "Is an opinion all you want?"

"What else could it be?" replied Ricky.

"I don't know. Just from the way you stared at me getting out of the car and then coming in to sit with me when the place is almost empty, I thought if might be something else. Truthfully I thought you might want to fuck me. Do you boys want to fuck me?"

Both started grinning. "To be honest the thought has crossed our minds" Ricky said.

"Well, I'm 55 and have kids your age. Do you really want to fuck someone old enough to be your mother?"

"We do! I understand a mature woman fucks better than girls our age. I want to find out if that's true" said Joe.

"If you're convinced then I'll give it a try. Let's go."

Ricky got in his car and Joe and I followed him to the loft. We went upstairs and as Joe shut the door, he came up behind me and started kissing my neck. He undid the strap holding up my dress and let the top fall. He kept kissing my neck and reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand, while I reached up with one hand to hold his head close to me and reached back with the other hand to massage his dick. Ricky had dropped his pants and was down on his knees pulling my dress the rest of the way off. I now stood there with only my sandals on, with Ricky working three fingers into my pussy. Joe used this time to take his clothes off and by the time he was back kissing my neck, Ricky was eating my pussy.

There was a king sized bed in the corner of the loft and Ricky led me to it. I lay down between them, took Ricky's cock and guided it to my mouth. Joe got down and started licking from my asshole to my clit. I was loving it- never knew a young guy could eat pussy like that! I couldn't help but cum, and by the time I finished, Joe was in my pussy!

Joe had an average sized dick, but he really could use it. He would pump for a while and then work it side to side, so my whole pussy was getting a massage. After about five minutes of this he pushed in as far as he could and he and I both came.

Ricky pulled me to all fours and entered me doggy. He would pull almost out of me then push back in real quick. He was killing my pussy with his downstrokes! I could hear his balls slapping my ass! He then pulled out and stared licking my ass. Ricky put his dick right next to my asshole and started rubbing it, teasing me. He put his dick head at the entrance and I pushed up to get him inside me. Was he surprised. He fucked my ass for only a few minutes and he came like Noah's flood inside me!

We took a little break to catch our breath, with me laying between the boys. I reached down to play with their cocks. and with one hand on each I felt them get hard again. Have I ever told you I love young dicks?

When they got good and hard I got on top of Ricky and started fucking him again. Joe, not wanting to be left out, decided he'd like a go at my ass. He bent my forward on Ricky and produced a tube of lubrication and put it all over my ass. He then quite easily put his dick up my ass. My first double penetration! It took a while for them to get a rythm going, but when they did I was in heaven! We fucked like this for a few minutes and then Joe lost his load. This made me fuck him harder and I came, followed by Ricky in my pussy!

After I licked both their dicks clean, I got dressed and came home. That's how you found me here ready to fuck. Baby, I loved getting fucked by young dicks today, but nobody does it better than you!

What could I say to that? I pulled her close and kissed her and put three fingers in her pussy. I hope I pleased her like she said I could. I know I ended up happy!
-Anonymous

bree-ginsu728x90

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder