20 Mayıs 2013 Pazartesi

Away For Work

I was in another city for work, and it had been a long day. After a shower and dinner alone, I decided to stop by my hotel's bar for a drink before bed.

Sitting at the bar, which was sparsely populated by a few couples, as well as some solo travellers like myself, I ordered a drink and started perusing a newspaper someone had thoughtfully left behind.

Making small talk with the barmaid, I noticed a youngish man come to the bar. He politely ordered a bottle of champagne and a single glass. After I'd made a comment about drinking alone, I asked if he wanted to drink with me at the bar and join in the small talk. It was about 10.30pm and the bar had emptied except for the 3 of us. Introducing himself as Andrew, I shook his hand and introduced myself. We were talking about work and the reasons for our trip, and making small talk when he let slip that the reason he'd ordered a bottle of champagne was that it was his birthday. I congratulated him, and since I'd finished my drink, I ordered another bottle of champage for us to share.

At that point, the barmaid mentioned that the bar closed in 5 minutes, but we were free to take our drinks to our rooms. Andrew offered for us to go to his room, as it was a king suite, so it had a proper lounge area - rather than the small box with a bed I had been given.

Walking to the elevators I realized that I was a married man, in a strange city, going to another mans room with a bottle of champagne...I'd had encounters with men when i was young and single, so I was no stranger to sex with a man, but I had no hint that Andrew was gay, or even remotely interested, so I dismissed those thoughts as I was both a little drunk, and horny.

After we entered the room, we sat and toasted Andrews birthday, and I couldnt help but notice how much nicer his room was than mine.

"One of the perks for working for a government minister - you should see the bathroom!"

I followed him through the bedroom into a large bathrooom with a huge spa bath.

"Big enough for four people," I commented.

"I was thinking of having a spa later to wind down," he said. "You can join if you like..." 
I noticed he was looking directly at me when he said that - and I thought a bit before I heard myself say, "Sure - but I don't have a bathing costume."

He smiled, and said, "It's ok, neither do I. Go and pour us another drink and I'll run the water."

I went back to the lounge area and filled our glasses. I could hear water running as he joined me and we sat and made more small talk. Although there was a definite tension in the air, it was relaxed and we shared a few laughs.

After a while, Andrew went to check the water, and came back - "It's ready if you are," he laughed.

My heart leapt into my throat - what if I am getting the wrong signals - what if I offend him if I get turned on?

"Come on mate - waters getting cold! - dont forget the drinks."

I entered the bathroom to see him naked, entering the water. Smooth and lightly tanned he smiled and said, "Get that gear off, I'm not going to be the only one naked in here!"

I slowly started undressing - embarrassed as I knew I was turned on, and once I was naked it would be quite easy to notice. My cock is quite thick and cut, and about 7 inches long.

"Oh wow, I thought i was the only one turned on," he said with a laugh. "It's ok, blame the champagne!" He stood as i climbed the steps to the bath and could see he was semi erect. He offered his hand to help me enter the bath and I settled sitting across from him.

We made small talk and finished our drinks as we settled in the warm water.

"So do you often invite men to join you in your spa?" I asked.

"Only guys i like," he replied with a smile.

At that point I could feel his foot sliding up my thigh until it started slowly rubbing against my now hard cock.

"Mmmm I thought so," he said. "So do you like being naked with me in my bath?"

"I thought that was obvious - the question is - do you like me being naked in your bath with you?"

He looked at me and smiled - then stood up. His beautiful shaven cock stood hard and erect in answer to my question.

"Bring it to me," I heard myself say. He moved towards me, and I couldn't take my eyes off it. About 6 inches long, not too thick but perfectly formed. I could see the pre cum glistening amongst the water droplets. Slowly I opened my mouth, as if in slow motion and took the head of that cut cock in my mouth. I could hear Andrew gasp as I took him completely in my mouth, my hands on his hips drawing his cock into my throat. Slowly and surely I sucked his cock while I alternated hands to stroke it and play with his balls. Sitting him on the edge of the bath I was able to take control of his cock, using both long deep strokes and light soft licks of the shaft.

"Oh my god, Greg - i won't last long."

"Cum on my face mate, I want your load all over me!" I was turning into a cock loving slut and I wanted more as i could hear him moaning. Quickly he withdrew his cock and told me he was cumming. Staying close to his cock I looked him in the eye and told him to blow all over me. Moaning louder he pointed his cock at my face and told me he was cumming. Long strands of cum shot clear and landed on my chin and cheeks, dripping to my lips. Drawing me to him he licked my face clean and kissed me deeply.

As I sat back on the spa seat to gather my thoughts, Andrew climbed out of the bath and left the room, entering soon again with something.

"Greg, i have no idea how we got to this stage, but I want you to know, I am gay, in a long term relationship and have never done this before - I mean, I have never cheated on my partner before."

"Its ok Andrew - I am a married guy and havent been with a man for 15 years - it just happened, its no big deal."

"Well, if that just happened - I want you to make something else happen....fuck me.. I want your hard cock in me for my birthday - hard and deep."

I didnt need any encouragement - I was completely turned on and wanted his ass badly.

"Of course mate - it is your birthday after all!"

Laughing, he stepped back into the spa - I could see he was holding condoms and satchels of lube, which he placed on the side of the bath.

"Well how do you want me big boy?" he laughed. I stood and he bent to take my engorged cock into his mouth. As I stood there watching his mouth working my cock I ran my hand down his spine and along the split of his beautiful smooth ass, moaning as my fingers started feeling my way inside him. Taking his mouth off my cock he stood and kissed me deeply.

"Bend over the side," I told him. Turning away from me he bent over, and I got on my knees and started using my mouth on his ass. Kissing and licking, probing inside him, finding his young hole and slowly working it with my tongue. Hearing him moan louder, and push back towards me i probed deeper, my hand reaching under to massage his cock and balls.

"Oh god yes Greg....i want you inside me."

Taking a moment to open a sachet of lube I started slowly working a finger inside him, then two. Telling him how tight he was, and how I couldnt wait to fuck him, I could hear him emitting a gutteral moan, softly asking me to fuck him.

Slowly, I unwrapped and slid a condom onto my cock, then rubbed in the remaining lube. I could see Andrew turn to watch as I prepared my cock and pressed it against his ass. Sliding it between his cheeks he was moaning, telling me how much he wanted my hard cock. Then deliberately, I pressed the head of my thick tool against his man hole.... slowly it gave way and the thick head and shaft started sliding inside him. He was so tight, and as he pushed back on me, forcing me deeper inside him I reached under to play with his cock and balls. Finding his cock nice and hard I stroked it and he leant back towards me so I could kiss his neck and back. Slowly we started moving together, my cock deep inside him, his hands gripping the baths edge as I held his throbbing cock, which pulsed in reaction to my cock pressing against his prostate.

The feeling was intense as we slowly fucked. What seemed like an age was probably minutes when i could feel an orgasm building inside me.

"Oh Andrew, I need to cum soon.."

"Keep fucking me Greg, I will cum too.."

As I held his hips, Andrew took a hand off the bath to stroke his cock. We fucked hard and fast. So deep, so primal. Two men lusting after each others cum until I reached the point of climax.

"Oh Andrew I need to explode....!"

"I am cumming too Greg, keep fucking me deep, cum inside me!"

Our gentle moans had turned into hoarse whispers and shouts as we came together, my load filling the condom inside Andrews ass and his load slapping against the now tepid water. Sinking into the water we held each other for a moment, my cock still inside him, my arms around his chest, kissing his back soflty as we collapsed into the water.

Removing himself from my arms Andrew turned and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you, for giving me the best birthday present I could want!"

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder