14 Mart 2013 Perşembe

Wanted More and Got It!

My name is Janey and I am 21. I'm a brunette, short and skinny with a tiny frame and a nice set of perky little breasts. I have a boyfriend of 3 years named Matt, who is 26 and a nice guy but lately I have been wanting more. I have never been very active sexually but I knew I wanted to explore my naughty side and the last couple of months I have been going out with the girls a lot and even kissed a few guys at clubs when I had been a bit pissed.

I decided to do something about it one night at a mates birthday party, Matt had been playing drinking games and was totally smashed by midnight, I hadn't seen much of him and had been dancing inside and flirting with a few guys from school, they were all my age and I was with a friend Kelly who I went to school with. The guys loved Kelly because at school she was a bit of a slut and had fucked a few of them already. Kelly is a curvy blonde with great boobs and a innocent girl next door look about her that all the guys loved, Kelly was the centre of attention in her little skirt and tight blouse that showed off her boobs and I was wearing a tight pair of jeans with a tight top that hugged my tits.

The boys were all over us and I was feeling horny and started kissing Rob while Steve and Pete watched on, Kelly was sitting on Dave's lap kissing him and he had his hands up her top playing with her boobs, Pete sat next to Dave on the couch and Kelly leaned over and kissed him as well, Steve seen this happening and tried to join in with me and Rob but I wasn't as keen as Kel and pulled away from him as I kept kissing Rob. Kelly and her boys were getting pretty hot with Dave's hand up her skirt while she leaned over and kissed Pete, Steve quickly got up and joined there party reaching around from behind and grabbing her boobs, Kelly was loving it and the boys decided they should move out of sight so Kel stood up and grabbed my hand and said "come on babe, lets go" I was hesitant until Rob grabbed my hand and led me off behind the other guys.

I couldn't let Matt see me so I stayed right behind the guys as they went upstairs down the hallway and into a small study at the back of the house, Kelly and I followed them into the room and Rob locked the door behind us, As soon as we got inside Kelly took a sip of her drink as Dave and Pete sat on a couch at one end of the room, Rob sat on a bean bag against the wall and pulled me onto his lap and started kissing and caressing my body, I looked over to see Kelly sitting on Dave's lap kissing him with the other boys sitting waiting for there turn, Steve pulled the top over her head and Pete worked on her bra before her beautiful breasts fell out for all to see, Steve quickly started sucking on a nipple and Pete pinched the other as he undone his pants and pulled his cock out. I was getting really wet watching this and Rob was trying to get his hands into my top.

Kelly was quickly nude and sucking on Pete's cock as the others watched and stripped there clothing off, after a few minutes Pete pulled out and layed Kelly on her back as he stood between her legs with his cock in hand, I watched motionless as he grabbed her legs and slid his cock into her pussy, the other boys watched as Pete fucked her slowly at first and then harder and harder with Kelly moaning like a whore, I couldn't take it and turn to Rob kissing him passionately as I grabbed for his cock, He pulled my top over my head so I was just in my bra and jeans and I released his cock from his pants, I undone my bra and let him suck on y perky tits as I massaged his cock until he flipped me onto my back and undone my jeans, He lifted my legs n the air and started to pull my jeans off, I was horny watching as Pete fucked Kelly with his fat cock whilst Steve and Dave watched waiting, I was laying on my back in just my G-string and Rob knelt in front of me with my legs spread and I one motion pulled my G-string to one side and started pushing his cock into me.

His cock was a lot fatter than I had ever had and it took a lot of pushing and straining to get it into me but when he finally entered me I let out a yelp as my pussy got stretched wider and wider with every push, I was in absolute ecstasy as he slowly slid his fat cock into me and I didn't want it to stop, Pete pulled out and shot his load all over Kelly and Steve quickly took his spot and shoved his cock into her already soaking cunt, Rob was starting to really pound my tight pussy and Pete had made his way over next to us "Fuck that tight cunt, yeah fuck it good" he said as he watched Rob smashing his cock into me "You love that cock don't you" He asked as he stood over me stoking his cock, all I could get out was a moan as I was about to explode in orgasm and just as I felt it rush through me Rob tensed up and pulled his cock out just in time to spray my chest with a big load of cum.

I layed there spent and Rob leaned in to kiss me, we locked in a passionate kiss before he stood up and Pete tried to position himself between my legs, "No just Rob, I cant take you all" "come on baby, let me fuck that sweet little pussy" Pete begged, "No I can't, I've never done this before" I said as I covered my pussy with my hands, Pete leaned in and kissed my neck "relax baby, I'll be gentle" he said as he pulled my hands away and pressed the head of his cock against my cunt lips, I gave in to him and he rammed his cock into me to which I yelp and grabbed at his arms "Yeah baby, you love that cock, tell me you love it" I couldn't believe what I was doing as I layed back and let him pound my pussy "I love it, I love that cock fuck me hard" I yelled as he drove his cock into me and hearing that really got him excited and he upped the tempo until he was smashing his cock into me.

Kelly had let all three guys fuck her and now Rob was waiting for his go at her juicy cunt, she was on all fours with Dave behind her jamming his cock into her and she was moaning wit every stroke until Dave pulled out and shot a load onto her back and arse cheeks, Rob quickly got behind her and started fucking her cunt d hen she felt his fat cock she said "Oh yeah that's it baby, that's the fat cock I want, Don't stop" Pete pulled out of me and shot his load all over me as he fell back onto the floor exhausted from the pounding he had just given me. I looked up to see Rob fucking Kelly from behind and Steve in front of her with his cock in her mouth.

Kelly was in the middle of the floor and Dave and Pete were now both sitting on the couch watching her get spit roasted, I stood up and walked over in front of Dave as he stroked his cock hard again, I grabbed his cock and straddled it before lowering my cunt over his throbbing knob, I had turned into a cock hungry whore and started riding his cock hard and fast as I leaned back and grinded my cunt onto his pole. Rob had exploded inside Kelly and they were all watching as I rode his cock on the couch screaming with pleasure which made Kelly jump up and straddle Pete's cock next to me, as she lowered herself onto him she grabbed me and kissed me which sent me crazy and I felt my juices start to flow inside me and I let out an all mighty orgasm and fell onto the floor, Dave stood up and positioned himself over my head as he unload his jiz all over my face. Kelly wasn't far behind me and she layed spent on the couch as the guys cleaned themselves up and got dressed.

The guys thanked before they took off out the door and back towards the party, I looked at Kelly and just smiled "Fucking awesome wasn't it" she asked "Oh yeah, I want more" I replied. We cleaned ourselves up and headed back down and as I walked back into the party Matt grabbed me and asked where I had been, I told him I had been with Kelly and that he's just pissed and he bought that story before telling me he wanted to go. I said I was ready and we headed out front to ring a cab. We got home and Matt was too pissed to do anything so after he passed out I touched my swollen cunt as I replayed the nights events in my head. I haven't done anything like that again yet but I'm definitely very keen for more...

-Anonymous

bree-ginsu728x90

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder